To transfer a site made in Google Suite to a personal account
- In Google Suite Drive, create a Shared Drive
- Add the personal account, making sure to give it full permissions.
- In G Drive, move the site to the Shared Drive.
- Sign in to Google Drive with the personal account.
- Open the Shared Drive.
- Move the site out of the Shared Drive into the Google Drive folder.
- Republish the site. The published URL will change to the correct format.
- The site now belongs to the personal account and the G Suite account no longer has ownership of it.
Use similar instructions to transfer a personal site to a Google Suite domain.