Links In Navigation
We can now add navigation links to outside URLs.
Below are the new instructions.
If you don't see the new link option you should see it soon.
When you add a link you can search for what you want to link to: as you start to type the link you will see suggestions:
THIS SITE that gives links to pages of current site andALL RESULTS that gives links to Other Google Sites pages you can editItems in Google Drive like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and files (e.g. PDFs) you have stored in Google Drive
More details in Steegle's instructions.
You can also make navigation links to targets within a page.
- Make headings or subheadings for the section targets..
- On the published page hover over a heading and click the link icon that appears to copy the link URL.
- Edit the site and select the Pages section.
- Click the + and create a link.
- Name the link and paste in the link and select to open in the same page.