Add a Button
The ability to add a button has been added to Sites.
Add a button
You can add a button on your site to take people to another URL or page.
- On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
- On the right, click Insert Components.
- Click Button.
- Enter a name. This will appear on the button.
- Paste a URL the button should point to, or choose a page on your site.
- Click Insert.
- Buttons now have three styling options: filled, outlined, and text. By default, a newly added button will be filled, but you can can change the button’s style using the dropdown in its toolbar.