After submitting the poll you will see the results and you cannot submit it again from the same web browser unless you clear cookies.
- Create a poll on a site that provides that service. I used MicroPoll.
- Copy the code for your poll.
- Create a gadget for your poll. Create Custom Gadget
- Get the URL of your gadget.
- Insert the gadget. Insert, More gadgets, Add gadget by URL.
- Adjust the size and other properties of the gadget.
Find more polls sites
- More Gadgets
- Search for "Polling Google Gadget"
- Insert it
- Configure it
After submitting the poll you will see the results and you cannot submit it again from the same IP address.