Here is how you can record your browser window and accompanying audio and video as you browse a site in Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- Install the Openvid Chrome extension.
- Create an account at opentest.co.
- Open the website you want to record.
- Select the Openvid extension: It will turn red. You're now recording a video of the site with audio from your microphone.
- Select the circle in the lower left of the browser to turn on your webcam. Now, you're recording your face from the webcam.
- Select the Openvid extension again. Recording ends. See all of your recorded videos at https://www.opentest.co/my-videos.
More Instructions and information HERE (On TechRepublic, by Andy Wolber)
You can embed the video in your site. You get the embed code from the my videos page and insert it into your HTML.